Top 5 Facts About Dwayne Bravos Wife - Regina Ramjit
It is hardly surprising that Dwayne Bravo has previously enjoyed having relationships with many different women. Ramjit is well-known in the West Indies because of her quick rise to fame and fortune. In 2013, while competing in the Miss World competition, she also won the Miss Barbados World title.
Here Are The Facts About Regina Ramjit, Dwayne Bravo's Wife
- Regina took part in the 2013 Miss World pageant. The same year, she also took home the Miss Barbados World crown.
- She not only has a good modelling career but also operates a prominent business in Barbados called 11th Street Boutique. She has also been chosen to represent the Shop Rylee apparel line as its brand ambassador.
- Regina is now connected to the Barbados-based nonprofit organisation Precious Touch Foundation. The NGO's main area of interest is aiding underprivileged kids.
- Along with her brothers and friends, the Barbadian beauty takes part in the annual road march during her hometown's carnival. She is regularly spotted supporting her boyfriend at several Caribbean Premier League (CPL) games.
- In 2016, Regina Ramjit and Dwayne Bravo made their romance known on television during an appearance on the "Kapil Sharma Show."