Kunal Sajdeh Wiki, Age, Profession, Family, Education In 2023
Kunal Sajdeh:Profile and Background
Oct 29, 2023, 23:20 IST
- Name: Kunal Sajdeh
- Date of Birth: February 6, 1991
- Age (In 2023): 32 Years
- Birthplace: Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
- Current City: Manchester, United Kingdom
- Height: 175 cm
- Wife: Aneesha Shah (Makeup Artist)
- Father: Bobby Sajdeh
- Mother: Tina Sajdeh
- Brother-in-law(s): Rohit Sharma (Cricketer)
- School: The Cathedral and John Connon School, Mumbai
- College: H.R. College of Commerce and Economics, Mumbai
- Chartered Accountant: Certified by The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) in 2013
- Master of Business Administration (MBA): Completed at Rotman School of Management, University of Toronto, Canada
- Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com): Graduated from H.R. College of Commerce and Economics, Mumbai
- Currently working as a Manager at Deloitte's Sports Business Group in Manchester, England, United Kingdom since August 2021.
- Deloitte (2010-2012): Senior Associate responsible for Statutory and Tax Audits for clients like Voltas Limited, The Indian Hotels Company, The Parthenon Group.
- Credit Suisse (Intern): Worked there until October 2013.
- Citi India (Assistant Manager - Fixed Income): Worked there from November 2013 to March 2017.
- RISE Worldwide Limited (formerly IMG Reliance Limited) (Manager - Business Development & Consulting): Worked from March 2017 to June 2019.
- Kunal Sajdeh is famous for being Rohit Sharma's brother-in-law.
- He was a Member of the Sports Council during his college days at H.R. College.
- He served as the Founder and VP Finance of the Rotman Beer Association during his MBA at the Rotman School of Management.