Top 10 Facts About Anjali Tendulkar - Sachin Tendulkar's Wife
Tue, 8 Nov 2022
The following list contains the Top 10 Facts About Anjali Tendulkar, Sachin Tendulkar's Wife.
- Anjali Tendulkar, Sachin Tendulkar's wife, is a well-known figure. She works as a paediatrician and is also quite charitable.
- She was born on November 10th, 1967 in Mumbai, Maharashtra, to a highly rich Gujrati family.
- She has Indian citizenship because her father, Anand Mehta, is an industrialist and her mother, Annabel Mehta, is of British descent.
- Mother of Anjali Tendulkar is British-born.
- It was true love at first sight when Sachin and Anjali first met. At the Mumbai International Airport in 1990, the pair first encountered one another. While Anjali was waiting at the airport for her mother, who was due to arrive from England, Tendulkar was making his way home from his first-ever international cricket tour.
- The cricketing hero, Sachin Tendulkar, was born on April 24, 1973, making him six years younger than his wife, Anjali. The cricketer thinks that the difference in ages between the two people definitely contributed to their increased understanding of one another.
- Anjali Tendulkar, a doctor who won a gold medal, wed Sachin Tendulkar and made the decision to put her career goals on hold in order to provide for her family. She prioritised her family before her work, and with her help, Sachin was able to tour the world carefree.
- She is also a founding member of the Sachin Tendulkar Foundation and SRT Sports Management Pvt Ltd.
- Anjali visited Sachin at his home and pretended to be a reporter to do an interview with him. This was their first official encounter.
- Anjali only watches Sachin's taped matches so that he may focus on his game without having to worry about his family.