The full name of Sadhguru is ‘Sadhguru Jaggi Vasudev’. He is an Indian Yogi, Mystic and a realized master. He offers Yoga programs around the world through an NPO known as Isha Foundation. Sadhguru is also counted among the Top 50 Influential Persons in India. Above all, he is the author of the New York Times Best Selling Book – Inner Engineering: A Yogi’s Guide to Joy. He is among the ones who is beyond our logic and perception but socially is very active and known for his outreach programs. He speaks a lot about love, life, relationsgip, success, failures, human well being and simply about anything. Everything that is relevant in today’s generation, he tells everyone about it. For his contributions towards human advancement, the Government of India has awarded him with Padma Vibhushan Civilian.
Let’s have a look at some of his sayings which may help in changing our perception towards life:
- Don’t be dead serious about your life. It’s just a play.
- Do not try to be the best. Just do your best.
- No work is stressful. It is your inability to manage your body, mind and emotions that makes it stressful.
- One who is constantly making U turns obviously does not want to go anywhere.
- Decision should not be in terms of what you like or not, but in terms of what works.