I use a lot of kajal and mascara to make my eyes look prettier. I love my eyelashes so I picked up this mascara last month after reading some good things about the product.
· Patented curved anti-clump brush performs separated eyelashes
· Instant volume-building express formula quickly thickens eyelashes
· Ultra waterproof formula ensures long lasting wear
· Curly fix formula fixes and curls up the lashes instantly for 75 degree lasting 18 hours
This product is great day time mascara when you don’t want too much for your lashes but want it to be defined. It comes in a cute fat bottle which is very girly. The bottle is black with pink embossed details and a shiny silver cap. The brush is a little curved to curl the eyelashes.
What I Like
· If is a daily usable mascara because the volume it gives is perfect for day time.
· It is quite long-lasting and stays the whole day.
· It doesn’t make the lashes feel heavy. I never feel like I am wearing mascara.
· The curl stays for 6-7 hours easily.
· Easy to remove. Use a makeup remover or baby oil.
· I don’t need to use an eyelash curler with this mascara.
· It lengthens my lashes too.
· Opens up my eyes.
What I Don’t Like
· It clumps when you go for multiple coats.
· Applying it on the inner corners and lower lashes is a little difficult as it tends to become messy as the brush is a bit fat.
· If it comes in contact with your contact lenses it starts to sting.
This Maybelline mascara is a good daytime mascara that gives little volume and a lot of curling and lengthening effect to the lashes. It is budget-friendly as well. If you aren’t looking for something dramatic you must go for it.