Jennifer Anniston's character - Rachel Green from the hit show - Friends was a fashion icon. Read our article by Ayushi to understand why!
Even after so many years of “FRIENDS”, we are still obsessed with the series. Monica and Phoebe both showed us numerous styles from the 90s. But Jennifer Anniston's turn as Rachel Green presented to us the most iconic outfits. The Style Queen of has truly touched us with her style. Her appearances were so good that even today, we are influenced to follow her wardrobe. Even though her character was fictional, we are all fans of not only her but also her style.
For the first few seasons, we saw her in cool outfits. Later on, she assumed a more professional and experienced look. If you love 90’s fashion, Rachel Green can truly help you get some inspiration. We assure you that you will not only get cute but also girl boss looks you always wanted!
We have drafted a few outfits of Rachel Green that you will find the most relevant. Keep scrolling to find out how you can recreate her style.
Rachel Green's Lookbook
1. We are all in for this gorgeous and sexy mint green dress. The slit adds so much sophistication to the outfit. Rachel accessorised the look with a silk scarf and strappy sandals.
2. Rachel wore this fitted white blouse with puff sleeves with a pair of medium wash blue jeans.
3. Rachel played fashion very well. We love how she paired up this green turtleneck tank top with a checkered pencil skirt.
4. Rachel wore a geometric black and white colour blocked top so well. She paired the high neck top with a miniskirt and opaque tights.
5. Rachel always carried turtlenecks with so much elegance! She paired it with one of her favourite miniskirts and sheer tights.
6. Rachel looked effortlessly cool with a black on black outfit. She paired up her all-black ensemble with a button-up shirt and a high waist skirt.
7. You will be shocked when you find out that the 90’s trend is back! Ruffles are pure proof to it! Rachel wore this ruffle dress with so much class and elegance that now, we want our hands on such a dress!
8. The one where she attends a class with phoebe! She dressed up in a grey square neckline outfit.
9. Rachel wore a floral print top. The dainty coral straps added brightness to the look. She paired the top with a skirt.
10. How can we forget the moment when Rachel decided to crash Ross’ wedding! Her athleisure airport look is super chic!
11. It is sure to say that Rachel does not shy away from animal prints. We can all see how well she can rock a leopard printed vest!
12. Rachel surely got a thing for printed outfits.
13. Rachel looked classy in this striped blazer. She proved that we can wear striped outerwear in a cool way when paired up with a white tee and blue denim.
14. Rachel made denim vests so much popular in the 90s that they are still in trend! She wore a brown suede denim vest to work which was so much well executed!
15. Rachel layered up a striped dress with a shirt. She shows us a great way to throw a jacket over the shirt!
16. We are drooling over her halter neck dress with a cutout. Rachel wore this striped as well as a floral print dress while she was on a vacation in Barbados with her friends!
17. Rachel green’s wardrobe also included high rise jeans, boyfriends jeans, low waist jeans, flared and also straight fit jeans. We all know that most of them are still in fashion and will always be!
18. Rachel convinces us that knotted shirts are in fashion since the ’90s.
19. Tank tops are our favourites for summers. Rachel shows us how to wear cropped pants and loafers like nobody else!
20. On a scale of 1 to 10, what would you rate this look?
21. Hell! we want more checkered dresses!
22. Can you rock a purple suit in a much better way!? Of course not!
24. In love with those khaki flared pants!
25. Florals for a wedding? Yayy!!
26. On a vacation!
27. The flared top for pregnancy!
28. Comfort comes first!
29. Our Bosslady!
30. Not so waitressy!