Johnnie Walker Red Label Price In India In 2023
Diageo makes the well-known scotch whiskey Johnnie Walker in Scotland. The brand was started by John Walker, who is currently the best-selling scotch whisky in the world. The liquor stores across nearly every nation sell the brand. The most liked and best-selling kind of JW whiskey is called Red Label. The Delhi Duty Free Website states that the average Red Label Price in India is Rs 2490. Kilmarnock is where the brand was founded, and its history began with just one person, John Walker.
Price of Johnnie Walker Red Label
|Red Label 50ml||Rs 225|
|Red Label 200ml||Rs 650|
|Red Label 375ml||Rs 1250|
|Red Label 750ml||Rs 2250|
2. A red-label brand is Johnnie Walker. It implies that the Johnnie Walker brand is a part of the company, which is represented by the red label.
3. You have to try this premium whiskey drink at parties. The list of cities with red-label prices includes Delhi, Gurgaon, Noida, Bangalore, Chennai, Jaipur, and other cities.
4. It is an Indian whiskey blend which isn't age-restricted.
5.The aroma of fresh citrus fruitiness forms the basis of the brand's taste.
6. However, the addition of cinnamon and black pepper to the Johnnie Walker Red Label Blended Scotch Whisky sets it apart from the other brands.
8. In India, consumers trying the best mixed drinks for a party can purchase a 750 ML bottle of Johnnie Walker Red Label Blended Scotch Whisky.