Making the perfect cup of black coffee is an art form. Although drinking it without sugar, milk, or cream takes some getting used to, it allows the brewer to concentrate on the full-bodied flavour of freshly roasted coffee beans. Although most black coffee is made in a pot, modern coffee connoisseurs may insist on mastering the pour-over method for the best flavour.
1. Roasted whole-bean coffee
1. Take freshly roasted whole-bean coffee and grind them.
2. Bring water to a boil in a saucepan.
3. Add instant coffee powder and sugar to a cup (if you prefer a sugar-free beverage, leave out the sugar).
4. Fill the cup halfway with warm water and stir well.
5. After that, fill the cup halfway with boiling water.
6. Stir thoroughly.